Matthew McLean (Washington)
Before establishing Endsight Consulting, Matt held positions in both government and the private sector, including:
- Three tours at the White House/National Security Council in both the Clinton and Bush (43) administrations, including as Director of African Affairs.
- Chief of Staff and Vice President at the Millennium Challenge Corporation.
- Professional staff for the US Congress, House International Relations Committee, overseeing US foreign aid.
- Director of International Development and Reconstruction for a large government contractor; launched a joint venture company that won an award under a $10 billion USG contract.
- Mr. McLean is a graduate of Brigham Young University’s School of Engineering and Technology (Bachelors) and George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Relations (Masters).
My dad is pretty cool, I guess. I only agreed to say something nice so I could show my friends that I am on a website. Oh, and he cheats at ping pong…big time.
- Ryan McLean, 17
Matt is happily married with five children. His wife tolerates him, and he tries to score points with his kids by taking them on really cool vacations; they all play along, but actually know better. Matt thinks a lot about exercise and likes reading, foreign travel, and Sunday afternoon naps. Choice activities include:
- Whoopin’ on his boys (23, 23, 17, and 15) and their friends in basketball. The old man still has some game (but fading fast!)
- Taking trips with his daughter (20) to ride the biggest roller coasters they can find. Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio…woo hoo!
- Enjoying courtside seats to watch the NBA’s Washington Wizards – and they might actually be good this year.
- Cheerfully doing whatever Mrs. McLean asks of him.
Copyright © 2011-2016 Endsight Consulting. All Rights Reserved.
| Website By Modern Web Studios